handcrafted home furnishings and textiles
We have a passion for making home furnishings and accessories from fabric and wood that are unique, beautiful and useful. Use this website to find out more about us, view our work or make a purchase. Click on:
- Subscribe to subscribe to our email list.
- Bios to read more about us and see our contact info.
- Events to hear about upcoming markets where you can find us
- Gallery to see more of our work.
- Store to see what is currently in our shop.
- Workspaces to learn more about how we work.
- In addition, follow us on social media and join our email list to be among the first to hear about our latest endeavors and special offers.
Our handcrafted furniture is designed to let the natural beauty of the wood take the spotlight. We use traditional hardwoods such as maple, cherry and mahogany accented with more exotic woods such as orangeheart, bloodwood, bubinga and sapele.
Our textiles feature block printed, screen printed and hand dyed and painted accessories that are vibrant and whimsical. We rely primarily on cottons, linens and hemp blends that are sturdy yet have a natural, soft hand.
We offer home furnishings and accessories that are influenced by art deco, bungalow and modern styles. They are clean and eclectic and will help you create a home that is uniquely you.
where to find us
We sell our products in our online Etsy store, at open studio events and at local arts and crafts markets. We also work on commissions – please email us to discuss a custom project. In additions, some of the textile patterns we have created for our textiles have been converted to surface design patterns that are available for purchase as fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper through Spoonflower.com: